Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fire Up the Dyson and Buy Drain-O

I’m shedding like a golden retriever! No offense, Miles. Following my showers over the past week or so, I’ve been collecting two hand-fulls of hair from the shower floor. Thank goodness I have enough to spare...for now, anyway!

This hair evacuation-thing qualifies as one of those pregnancy/postpartum things they don’t tell you. So, well, now you’ve been told.


Perspective photo.
As you can see, in the grand scheme of things, a little hair loss is really not that a big deal.


Update: 2 weeks later and I'm down to only one hand-full of hair collected post-shower. I'm not sure how much longer I can sustain the 'great hair evacuation' without going bald! Does this photo gross you out? Sorry about that. I had to document it because it just baffles me every time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so cute! Going through baby withdrawal over here. My "baby" is gonna be 6 next month! That happened to me too, with the hair.

Ali said...

Thanks, Kara! :)