- What is today? Days seem to melt into one another since my life has become a series of naps.
- Go hug your mother (and your dad too). I never realized the extent of sacrifices parents make for their kids...and I've only just begun parenting.
- I wrote "food" on our grocery list. I wasn't trying to be funny.
- I'm seriously questioning my relationship with My Brest Friend. Even though she seems to be really popular, I don't like her. She's clingy and hurts my back.
(My Brest Friend is a nursing pillow that everyone seems to love except for me!)
- C-sections take a really long time to heal.
- Our daughter is freaking adorable.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Thoughts from My Dutailier
I can't really say I have a plethora of thoughts to offer since sleep deprivation has slowed my brain down to a tortoise pace but here are some disjointed tidbits that have occurred to me while nursing on my glider: