Thursday, February 19, 2009

Safari Videos

It's simple math: Ali on safari = Ali in heaven. Check out these 3 short video clips I shot while on a Thomson Safari in Tanzania last year, I think you'll find the awe in my voice to be more than apparent. :)

A long line of wildebeest run by us during a walk through the Serengeti. The sound of all of those hooves hitting the ground was nothing short of amazing. Click here for video of wildebeest on the move.

While we were wildlife viewing in the Ngorongoro Crater, this elephant decided to feast on acacia leaves a mere 8 feet away from our vehicle. I was only slightly into it, ha!
Lunchtime was never so awesome, see the video here.

The Maasai welcome visitors to their village with a dance and song. The power of their voices overwhelmed me (in a good way).
Click here for a new perspective on hospitality.

No comments: